- Abitur (Allgemeine Hochschulreife)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- TELC - The European Language Certificates
- Sekundarstufe I
One school - two systems. The International German Swiss School - Inseberg Coast, Ibadan, Nigeria (IGSSIC) was founded by German-Swiss, American and African-European families in the context of the UNESCO Associated Schools Network as part of the Vision for International Education 2030. Our goal is to build bridges between the different cultures inside and outside our school.
Our academic offer includes the use of new technologies and innovations. The syllabus provides, for example, for learners from grade 7 (JSS 1) onwards with an introduction to robotics and natural sciences.
The school's main campus is strategically located in the picturesque and prestigious area of The Peak Old Bodija Estate, Ibadan, Nigeria.
The school offers a two-tier education from Kindergarten to Secondary, following the German and British school systems within the framework of the International Baccalaureate.
1. Rigorous academic core curriculum, with integration of arts.
2. All learners attend music, art and physical education classes several times a week.
3. Social and Emotional Success is covered once a week in our Second Step program.
4. A culturally diverse environment that enriches everyday learning.
5. Seasonal themes, songs and stories reinforce learners' progress towards formal German education.
6. Inquiry-based approach to learning through hands-on, student-centred activities that go beyond the traditional classroom.
7. Learners have the opportunity to explore and apply concepts outside of the classroom on field trips several times a year.
8. Possibility to prove the acquisition of the German language by participating in the German language diploma (language diploma, typically in higher grades).
We are currently preparing to also be able to offer the German International Abitur Examination (DIAP) and hope that this can be realized in 2023.
Kindergarten, Nurseries, Grade 1 - 12 and German Language Studies from A1 to B2
Infos zur Schule
1. Wir suchen Praktikanten für den Deutschunterricht von Klasse 3 bis 9.
2. Wir suchen Praktikanten für eine Administrator/PRO-Stelle
Wir kümmern uns um Impfungen, Ein- und Ausreise, Visabeschaffung und Unterkunft vor Ort. Es fallen keine zusätzlichen Kosten für Strom und Wasser an. Darüber hinaus zahlen wir ein monatliches Gehalt von € 750,00 sowie eine monatliche Aufwandsentschädigung von i.H.v. € 1000,00, die in der Landeswährung Naira ausgezahlt wird.