15th of August 2024
The International German School - Ho Chi Minh City welcomes applications from Computing and ICT teachers who would like to play an integral role in shaping the future development of our school, joining our team for the beginning of the 2024 - 2025 academic year. Academic language of instruction: English
– Teaching ICT/ in Grades 1-10
– responsible for the strategic planning, promotion and implementation of educational technology
– training and providing in-class support for teachers
- Liaising with the network manager/IT technician to ensure systems are safe and up-to-date
- supporting the STEM area of the school
15th of August 2024
15th of March 2024
Full-time / Part-time
1-2years, Extension by agreement
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject
- Teaching qualification in a relevant field
- At least three years’ teaching experience
2. Staatsexamen (Lehramt)
Dem 2. Staatsexamen (Lehramt) vergleichbarer, anerkannter Abschluss
- Support with entry and visa matters,
work and residence permits as well as other official matters
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Annual flight home allowance
The International German School HCMC (IGS) aims to create a space in which learners acquire skills which enable them to lead a happy and fulfilling life with a high degree of sensitivity and responsibility for themselves and the environment.
The starting point for this is the holistic promotion of motor, cognitive, affective, and linguistic skills. Our program encourages students to think creatively and solution-oriented, to act independently, actively, respectfully and to appreciate cultural differences.
We are a bilingual school. Subjects such as Art, ICT, Music or Geography are generally taught in English. In addition, the IGS offers Vietnamese for native speakers throughout and French as a foreign language from grade 6 to 10.
Small class sizes allow for personalized teaching.
Develop curriculum and professional development. You have the freedom to develop your own scheme of work related to our curriculum
Please send your application documents by e-mail to:
Mr. Jay Rabi
T +84 (0) 28 3744 6344
Bitte beziehen Sie sich in Ihrer Bewerbung auf lehrer-weltweit.de. Vielen Dank!